Friday, February 14, 2020

Nindi - my cousin 

One interesting story about your Dad Masar Amir Chand Butta ji:


He was very spiritual and loved Satsang, vey handsome and very well dressed. He was very fashionable in his youth as told by our Nani ji. Later stages of his life he would adopt Nehru style dresses, white Kurta, tang pajami, and a black armless jacket. When he visited Panipat, my sisters will tell their friends that Chach Nehru was visiting us. Haha!

Being spiritually inclined, he frequented Nij Thaon and later he was ardent follower of Sant Kirpal Singh ji Maharaj.

One Sunday afternoon in late 60s, he invited Maharaj ji at your home in 6/2 Rajinder Nagar for his exclusive visit and Satsang. 

Being a turbaned young boy, he pressed me to be present on that Sunday Afternoon. Masar ji very proudly introduced me to Maharaj ji and later boasted that Maharaj ji had specially blessed me and hugged me too. He kept me very close to himself always holding my hand tightly and warmly so that I remained close to Maharaj ji. Later he would narrate this special blessings story to all in the family.


I miss him at times.


You may recall many similar beautiful gestures and moments being an obedient and successful son. He was the first to start calling you Narindra from childhood name of ‘Nindi’.


With love

No comments: