Friday, September 15, 2017

On Gagan-Akanksha Wedding

I wish I could attend the wedding of my favorite nephew Mickey. Due to constraints and pre-obligations of baby sitting, and additions in Sherwood home, none from San Ramon will be able to attend it either.





"Thanks kakaji. I request you to attend the marriage. I know it is very hectic but one more obligation for us."

My sister Bobi sent me another emotional request above. I, however, sent my blessings for the couple below:

Why are you saying obligation? I am only the integral Part of you and other sisters.
Waheguru is with you and I will continue to pray for the new entrant in your life and family to merge with you and gel in your family.

I am very hopeful Mickey and Akky (Akanksha) will prove to be great assets to you guys In the evening of your lives.

Akky has a very strong foundation to walk on the footsteps to make it stronger and build a glittering monument to be proud of just like Simmi, Harveen, Shilpy, Harleen and Super Leena. Sweet Simer, the fighter continues to win battles and ultimately will win the war, is there to support Mickey and Akky. I am positively sure that Akky will generate harmony and keep her new family binding together.
End results will mark my prophesy! 
Stay blessed!!!

No comments: