Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Just Like my Mom


I offered Sewa for doing Sehaj path in Hayward Gurdwara Sahib. They are celebrating Sri Guri Nanak Dev ji's birthday while doing the grand opening of a brand new Diwan Hall for the Gurdwara Sahib.

My sister responds to my posting this picture on Family Group







This is in response to a question.

You are right, Bhagwant! May be my sitting posture resembled hers

Sometimes I feel the same way and I recite very same way she used to do in her perfectly melodious voice, Shiv is professional singer though. Believe it I am not far behind but for short periods after which I loose it as I do not do ‘Riaas’ like him.

Shiv also wants to record me when I do Japji Sahib as unknowingly I invariably do it in various different ragas without any knowledge of Music.

At times I feel Biji herself is singing instead of me.

No comments: