Saturday, March 17, 2018

Fond of Watches

I am very fond of watches but I am rarely on time. I will always be 5-10 minutes and not any further. Where as Dari is always ahead of time.

The watch near my TV Screen


But want to be aware of the time every moment. On every corner of my house, I have installed watches all over even in my bathroom. My body clock feels I might miss the train and hence do not take any risk. Ultimately I reach 5-10 minutes than the schedule.

The Projected time on the ceiling snapped 9 minutes earlier


To cover up my delay I have kept two watches in my Bed Room. One the digital burning red in front of my TV and another one on my night lamp which brightens up in the night and projects the time and temp on ceiling. This helps not to bother myself and twist my neck to watch the time while still laying on the bed on my back.

Even then my performance has never improved a bit in last seven decades. Unless pushed  by Dari every day, I shall never keep up with my time Schedule

No comments: