Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Love letter to my sister Bhagwant

Dear Bhagwant,

I hope this letter finds you wrapped in the warmth of my love and affection. As I sit down to pen my thoughts, I am filled with a deep appreciation for the incredible sister you are. Through the highs and lows, you have been a constant pillar of strength and support in my life.

Both you and me being almost have the same age
From our childhood days, I have cherished the bond we share. You have always been there to wipe away my tears, offer words of encouragement, and share countless moments of laughter. Your kindness and compassion have touched not only my heart but also those around you. Your presence brings comfort and solace to all who know you.

As the years have passed, our connection has grown even stronger. We have shared secrets, dreams, and aspirations, knowing that we can rely on each other for guidance and understanding. You have an uncanny ability to lift my spirits, even in the darkest of times, and your unwavering belief in me has given me the courage to chase my dreams.

Your resilience and determination inspire me every day. You tackle challenges head-on, never shying away from the obstacles that life throws our way. Your unwavering spirit is infectious, and it pushes me to be the best version of myself.

Bhagwant, I am truly grateful for your presence in my life. You are more than a sister; you are my confidante, my cheerleader, and my best friend. I am lucky to have you by my side, and I cherish every moment we spend together.

As we continue on this journey called life, know that my love and support for you will remain unwavering. I am here for you, ready to lend a listening ear or offer a helping hand whenever you need it. Your happiness is paramount to me, and I will always strive to see you smile.

Thank you for being the amazing sister that you are. The world is a brighter place with you in it. May our bond grow stronger with each passing day, and may we continue to create beautiful memories together.

With all my love,
Preetmohan

No comments: