Monday, July 13, 2020

When I was In The A.I.R.

Me:

I am your Weather Reporter Jania, 

there will be thunder storm with lightening followed by intermittent showers, giving a way to bright sunshine and cool temperatures. Have a nice day at the beach!


Umesh Agnihotri:

Sounds more like a philosophical prediction about life...A Soothsayer !.!!!.....Hamara ashiirvad !


me to Umesh Agnihotri:

You may recall your days as Radio Anchor.

I remember one day you made me sit in that cute little box at Delhi Radio Station for making an Air announcement as part of your duty. You just asked me to keep shut and you made the announcement by pushing a button on the mike. Your voice was all over in the Air. A magic for me. I felt I was a hidden part of the announcement.

And I was flabbergasted and excited still I am.

No comments: