Friday, January 26, 2024

My cousin appreciates my Blogs

Today I got an appreciation on my blog writing from my cousin Pushpa Butta Agnihotri as below:

“Written beautifully. You have become, from an engineer  to an auther.“


Pushpa Butta Agnihotri

Our cousin Pushpa Butta had a significant impact on our family. Our mom encouraged me and my siblings to follow in her footsteps, both in her eloquent writing and musical talents. 

Sisters with Mirrored Traits

With little age difference between them, both Pushpa’s mom Lachhmi Devi and my mom Savitri Devi had mirrored traits.



Newly weds Amir Chand Butta Masar ji and Lachhmi Devi Massi ji



My Mom Savitri Devi before her marriage wearing similar Saree with little difference in the decorated border.

"The Footsteps of Pushpa Butta's Graceful Pen"


Receiving postcards from Lachhmi Masi ji was a cherished event in our family. Crafted with calligraphy-like precision, these letters were invariably written by Pushpa Butta on her mom’s behalf. My mom will insist me to reciprocate the reply neatly and beautifully. Replying in the same fashion on my mom’s behalf was always a challenge for me.

It's heartwarming how these letters became a connection to our family's roots, creating anticipation and excitement among me and my siblings. The personal touch of Pushpa Butta's writing likely added an extra layer of warmth to those messages.


Lachhmi Devi Masi Ji when old but active and always smiling.

My reply to her comments


“I'm gradually learning and have penned over 2000 blogs about my family. Recording our history day by day is my goal, and even past events are etched vividly in my memory. I strive for my not-so-professional writing to captivate readers, with the hope that future family members will enjoy it down the line. My aspiration is to reach the level of expression achieved by Umesh Agnihotri ji one day.“

Pushpa Butta's influence seems to have left a lasting impression, continuing to inspire me today. It's wonderful how family connections and role models can shape our aspirations.


No comments: