Wednesday, March 23, 2022

When I wished on Girls Wedding





My dear General IJ Singh Sahib Ji,
Guru Fateh!
Both me and my wife Harvinder Kapoor are honored to get a wedding invite from a distinguished Army General and closest buddy of our Harkirat Veer Ji. He has told me so many stories about you since your Sherwoodian days to serving in the Army together to your post retirement forces me to feel that you are deeply acquainted to us. Thanks for being a friend more than a brother to our Harkirat Veer Ji.
We are privileged to join you and your family on the occasion of wedding of dear daughter Anandini on 15th April at Vasant Kunj Gurdwara Sahib.

We should be able to wrap up our commitments in Amritsar by 14th and rush to Delhi by late evening to join you and Mrs Umita Singh ji for grand ceremony on 15th and bestow Waheguru’s blessings on the newly weds.

******
Mehla 3
Third Mehl:
Dhan pir ehi na akhi = an bahan
ikthe home.
They are not said to be
husband and wife, who merely
sit together.
Ek jot du me mürti dhan pir
kahi - ai so me. 113Il
They alone are called husband
and wife, who have one light in
two bodies. ||3|l
******
Joining you along with your family for ensuing happy times and wishing you all the best for Anandini’s wedding.

We shall be glad to be of any help, you donot have to hesitate as asking Harkirat Veer Ji.
We plan to leave SFO on 4th while Shiv departs 9th.
Warmly
Pm

No comments: