Wednesday, April 26, 2017

My niece Simer

Beta Simer ji

SSA

I understand that you did not like my approach in getting some job for you. I am sorry, I never meant to annoy my little doll. Please forgive me.


But I am encouraged by your reaction, you have shown 'Khuddari' that you never present yourself in a pitiable condition at any cost. That's a great sign of great people. I am not great though but I would also like to follow this route howsoever tough it may be. It also shows that you will ultimately be a winner.

Whatever you are, we all here love you as much as we have loved you in past and would continue to love you all your life. You are a part of our body we will face the hurdles together.

With hugs and love to my most little Gurhia who is being intensely tested by God.

Keep focused in praying and working hard with passion for soulful living.

Preet mohan

No comments: