Friday, September 8, 2023

To my Wife On 51st Wedding Anniversary






To my Wife:

Meeting you was arranged…
Becoming your friend was a wish…
But falling in love with you was beyond my control. 

"Our life is a melody of love
It's the flow of waves
Our Life is nothing but
It's the story of you and me"

I may exhibit unconventional behavior, yet
My love for you remains eternal and unchanging.

Preet

Response of Harvi:




Happy 51st Anniversary! Our journey together has been filled with beautiful moments, and I'm grateful for every day we've shared. Through the ups and downs, our love has only grown stronger. You are my rock, my best friend, and my greatest blessing. Here's to many more years of love, laughter, and adventures together. I love you more than words can express.

Harvi

No comments: