Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tassajara Hills painting by Jania

As Jania is very keen to learn painting, I gladly offered my personal tools to her to try her hands.

I wanted her to see a view on her own and use her fresh mind to catch the the visible environments in the country side and convert the same into painting. At the same time, I wanted to give her a subject which contained minimum number of objects. So I decided to drive her to not so busy place where she can see the green rolling hills, blue sky, some flowers and may be a structure or two.

As I drive through the Windermere Pkwy towards east, I just parked the car and set up the painting station. She simply jumped upon the view I showed her through her palm windows. She had been doing similar paintings in her school class and hence was addequately confident.

She grasped it quick, and started painting the sky blue. She could not find any hills as green. On my querry she  suggested to mix yellow and green to give dull brown shade.

She suggested the road as orange as sidewalks usually are. I really appreciated her fruitful idea. She mixed red and yellow to make it a little orrange tint. The fence was there to make in black.
The structure she did red is a water tank under construction. So 2-3 more flowers in the foreground and the painting, by just turned six Jania, is ready for all to see and enjoy.

Tassajara Hills




Jania starting with painting the sky blue.


© preet mohan singh., all rights reserved.






No comments: