Sunday, April 28, 2013

Gobind Sends Me A First Letter on Spring Break 2013




Dear Dadaji,


MY SPRING TRIP TO MEXICO 2013
I went to the airport in San Francisco. It was 2:30!!!!!!!!!! Mom got us hot coco while we were waiting for our flight to come. I read on my kindle the whole time in the flight.

When we landed we ate at a resteraunt called Wolfgang Puck. I had a breakfast pizza with scrambled eggs, cheese and mmmmmmmm bacon.-------------was what I was when I tasted that yummy pizza. And for lunch I had Carls Junior.

When we got off, we spent a trillion minutes waiting for dad to get the rental car. On our first day we went to swim in the pool at our balcony. On the next two days we swam in the hotel pool.

When it was time to go we got cheated by the taxi people.The hotel people helped us get a taxi. Now we are on our way to Cancun


Gobind






No comments: