Friday, May 10, 2013

Chorus Singing with Peacock

Chorus Singing with Peacocks!

On the sixth floor of Ambiance,  Gurgaon, Harvinder goads me to listen to Peacock Singing around in the early cool May morning. 

I go out on the Balcony and listen to the  melodious singing of a Peacock- the national bird of India.

Interestingly when I whistle and sing back in the same tune, lot of them start singing in harmony with me.

It is amazing Chorus Singing! with my minimal participation. I wished I could have recorded this spontaneous act of natural performance and play back to my FB friends.

My composer son Shiv would have loved it too.

May 15, 2013

For those friends of mine who love and watch birds, I tried to record the Peacock Singing form our balcony.

You will enjoy the chirping of birds, as tens of parrots fly-floating with peacock singing in synch in the background.

No comments: