Wednesday, June 5, 2013

This Visit to Badbar and Golden Temple May 2013

My specific reason, to visit Badbar this time all the way from USA, was to get my land marked and measured as per the revenue 'Fard' records. We decided to dig four feet deep holes and install eight ft piles so as to secure my parcel of land. Having known the kind of difficulties I was to face, I managed to get some connections through with the result that the revenue officials were on their toes to get my land's measurements done on priority basis.



I had a strong desire to wear the clothes like my fellow villagers wear, our man Pawan helped me to get this suit custom stitched in 10 hours time. I feel proud to wear the same.


The entire crew of revenue officers accompanied by half a dozen helpers started the job on time as per schedule. All doubts about the ownership were clarified. Finally it revealed that not much peace of land was grabbed by any of my neighbors except a few technical problems of boundaries between the two villages. Fortunately there was no contest from any side and everything went so smoothly. As I shall go through the report of Tehsildar and would try to getsmall trifles straightened out.  The report has been witnessed and signed by 14 persons on the spot.
Harvinder enjoying the snake cucumber
This is fake cart though.
'Kaddu'
Freshest Lady Finger
We allow the dirt to remain on the onions so that they are preserved for a longer period.
The major point of doubtful dispute on the trees at the boundary between the two villages of Badbar and Bhuare is over and these trees are finally declared common trees which are on the boundry. We will plan to get them uprooted and sold. The money will be devided among us the two neighbors ie me and Bawa Mistri family of village Bhuare.
On Way To Darbar Sahib, Harmandir Sahib, Amritsar.

Volunteers washing the entrance at 2.30 AM




At 2.30 AM

Enjoying Puri-Chhole at Haveli, Jallandhar on our way back
In the process, we took the opportunity to visit Harimandir Sahib in Amritsar. The measurements have also been completed on the Maaru side of the lands. There is no major change. 

My thanks to Kanugoh, Tehsildar, Dy Commissioner and the Commissioner who helped me to get this job done on priority basis.

All this was possible by the influence of my esteemed friend Amar to whom I shall remain indebted for life.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Badbar and Amritsar


Location:Sherwood Ct,Danville,United States


No comments: