Friday, October 16, 2015

My Friend Vishwa Bandhu

A memorable conversation with the daughter of my friend of about 50 years Mr Vishwa Bandhu:

Vishwa Bandhu standing third from left

Thanks Beta Ji for introducing me the family of my dear friend who has been extraordinary decent & thorough gentleman and very close to my heart.

Only the other day we went to Chandousi where we were hosted to our nose with original Kayasth food by your Nana Ji, a tall gentleman. (I have still the taste of Kachories in my mouth buds) We camped in at the Railway Station. In return we were gifted with a very sweet doll like Bhabhi.

You know what? your Dad got so much mesmerized by your sweet Mom and when he nervously introduced her to us as 'his Bhabhi' instead 'your Bhabhi'. We continued to tease them million times later.

The life is full of fun & jokes!!! We can enjoy it with grown up kids indeed.

I am impressed by sons-in-law. God may bless the family.

No comments: