Sunday, February 11, 2018

Jija ji Sings and We Recall Biji Remarks



'Tasveer Nahi Banati’ was the favorite song, Jija ji would come out to perform on insistence. Here he sings again in Brampton, Canada where he is staying with Sunny and his family.



Jija Ji was a Proffessional photographer and a Veteran of the Indian Air Force. When he was posted at Hindon Air Force base, on every 26th January Parade rehearsals he was officially deputed at the India Gate to take the pictures of Fly past usually performed at the end of the Parade. I was also working in the offices around India Gate and often met him after his photo shoot was over. Jija Ji was supposed to record the performance of all participating jets in the Fly Past. 


Jija Ji also gave me his duty pass couple of times and I would use the same to see the parade on VIP seats with his pass. I will simply hang the pass around my neck and befool the Security on the way to favored seat with out being caught even once. Yes he told me to make sure to avoid the seat  for VVIP enclosures where ministers and other dignitaries were to be seated. Here we also exchanged few articles meant for Bhagwant use and take away some for my family in Panipat. 


Besides his official duties, he was always deputed to take picture for any and all functions in the whole family on my maternal side.

Dari reminds me that Biji would often comment on his singing the above song that Tarlok Singh is busy day and night in snapping Tasveers and still he is unable to make his Tasveer well.

No comments: