Friday, September 25, 2020

My Forehead Injury

My fav cousin Nindi recalls it after after more than 65 years.

“There was a slant road near Aligang house No. 748. We all went to see you off . While running down the slant, you fell down and injured your forehead. We all came back home to treat your injury. 🤕 - Nindi” Sep 25, 2020


OMG! You remember it too.

I still remember the incident. It was morning time around 9-10 am. 

Due to that slant, my mind hurried in excitement while body was sluggish resulting in mismatch and fell down on the straight forehead with bloody face. 

I donot remember you were with us or not. They took me back and treated at home with Detol. The injury which looked scary and big was not actually so but good enough to delay departure for couple of hours to Panipat.

Bibi ji was in the habit of overstaying in Delhi and Papa ji had warned not to delay her return again. The sisters again emphasized Bibi ji to stay for one more day though.

No comments: