Friday, December 11, 2020

Agricultural Reforms Started by me in 1982




Very good,

I am mostly with Dr Ashok Gulati.

https://youtu.be/IubklOpzD8A

He has come out with decent solutions. Some of them, I have been trying to do since my taking over the farming in 1980s.

I started diversification by going fir producing tomatoes. I failed as I did it at wrong time. My cousin laughed at me. My mistake I should have carried on pursuing after rectifying my mistakes in production. I was an absentee too.

I was also not supported by Govt policies of inadequate infrastructure and support of subsidies as required in real sense.

As in my earlier posts, the Govt should have taken much more time in educating them for reforms rather rushing quietly today. In 1991 reforms were done comparatively to an educated class while today, they are implementing it on uneducated class of people.

No comments: