Friday, February 24, 2023

Open letter to CM Bhagwant Mann

@BhagwantMann Hi Dear MAN YOG, Harman pyare Malwai Puttar, Gur Fateh!
I am S Preet Mohan Singh from California. After quitting my job as a Deputy Director in the ministry of Energy GOI, I have settled in Bay Area for the last 35 years. 
I am a successful serial entrepreneur along with my son S Shivpreet Singh who being a Forbes listed Analyst is into Investment Banking, Development of Oncology drugs, philanthropy (Non Profit) and real estate etc. 
I also own an agricultural land of about 37 Acres in village Badbar, Distt Barnala. My land is 3 Acres away from main Sangrur-Barnala highway just a stones throw from Toll Plaza near Dhanoula. 
In view of investment atmosphere created by your Government prevailing in Punjab today, I am open to contribute in terms of land holding with any Major Prominent partner on Collaboration basis. I have a strong desire to pay back my fellow Punjabis. 
Let me know if any opportunity in this direction. 

Wishing you all the best in your fantastic endeavor for our Punjab.  
With warm regards.

Preetmohan@yahoo.com
408-429-3729

No comments: