
“Your vivid memories of Kathmandu and nearby places connected with the birth and childhood of Shiv are remarkable.
Best wishes and regards
Harbhajan Singh Shan”
Thank you for your above kind words about my memories of Kathmandu and the places connected with Shiv’s birth and early days.
I am always trying to keep myself meaningfully occupied. Instead of indulging in other people’s affairs, I prefer to look inward to think, remember, reflect, and write about my own life and experiences. It takes a surprising amount of time, but that is perhaps the beauty of it. My memories keep me engaged, and writing gives them a more permanent life.
Above all, I feel fortunate to have the encouragement of brilliant and accomplished friends like you. Your appreciation and ideas make this journey even more enjoyable, and I am proud to have you with me.
Best wishes and warm regards,
No comments:
Post a Comment