Monday, March 8, 2010

When my Grand Daughter Jania Speaks




Jania is full of life and always chattering goody goody things. I am amazed if I was knowing even ten percent of the vaccubalary she knows. May be TV shows and exposure of developed nation are the factors giving rise to this level of information. I thought whynot to document her trifle titbits. She is another inspiration for me use my time in a fruitful and positive way.

Lesson of Love


Yesterday after dropping off Gobind, we straightway proceeded to Acorn Learning Center Daughtry Valley, where she is having her second year pre-school activities. While sitting in her car seat, picked up a Lolly Pop and give it to me, but she wanted to give the same to Dadi Ma too. Next what she did has touched my heart too much. While putting her right hand on my left shoulder and left hand on Dadi Ma's right shoulder, She pushed both of us towards each other saying that this candy should be shared by us both as we both love each other. 



© preet mohan singh., all rights reserved.




No comments: