Friday, September 7, 2012

Jania's Wish

The Akhand Path is happening in our house. I asked Jania if she was enjoying the Gurdwara at home and she responded in affirmative. I felt elated

When asked to make a wish to Baba Ji, she immediately wished to get her ten bucks back which she had presented to Baba Ji yesterday.
"No Beta, no! Baba Ji has given to us so much and everything, and your contribution is very trifle", I tried to explain. To this she comes closer to me and whispers in my ear that all others offer only one dollar, while I had offered Ten. I tried to explain that Baba ji will fulfill her wish and most certainly she would get back in many folds. She remained bewildered.

Now I know what she was staring at Baba Ji, while still in her pajamas and clinging on the hand railing of our stair case. I am sure she will learn to understand the offering phenomena as She grows.

No comments: