Monday, September 10, 2012

What A Day to Start



We continue to live jointly even after more than two decades after immigration to USA. Shiv, our son who is presently heading Strategy and Investment Relations of a Nasdaq listed Biotech company, reminded me about my late Dad's decision. My Dad had decided that he will only stay with his son where ever he was. So he applied the same principle on me, now I have to stay where ever Shiv was.

This means I have to stay with his kids too. These two little Gobind and Jania are with us round the clock except when they are away to School.

As the morning starts, they come running to our bed room. I take this opportunity to lay a fundamental rule. As they come in front of us, they must make an eye to eye contact, fold their hands together in front of their chests, give a smile and then utter SSA to us one by one. At this point, Dada Ji will bless them with a loved and revered kiss on their foreheads. Gobind and Jania are religiously following this routine.

What a day to start!



Finally they are rewarded with a morning cup of milk, Jania one minute warm and Gobind normally refrigerated.

No comments: