Thursday, January 24, 2013

Jania Art Gallery 2006-2012


Butterfly taking honey out of flower




Hello!




Fan of Romney





Halloween dress for Princess 'Merida' of Movie 'Brave'





Jania at Work





Our backyard in full blossom





Gobind Kapoor- my Veer Ji




Self Portrait influenced by Spring



I love my garden in Spring





My baby tooth got extracted leaving me bloody all around





A Girl elephant at Sherwood Ct, with wrinkles, polka dots on the body, lipstick on the face, has nostrils in the trunk, big ear and girl like eyes, nail polished, waiting for another to give her company to eat red leaves lying behind.





Spring at Sherwood Ct.






Bumble Bee drinking the Nectar, while butterfly circling around at Sherwood Ct






A Surprise piece of Art for my Papa on his birthday.





Happy Birthday, Papa





2"X2" Cartoon Figure showing a boy giving hi-five to a powerful girl having six hands and dropped hair over her one eye in the style of 'Jhansi Ki Rani' a TV Serial currently on air.






Landscape of Tassajara hills with tips from Dada Ji





I started with painting the sky blue to begin with on a sunny Afternoon with Dada Ji standing by my side




Girl Scouts




A bill board on her door- The Rising Sun on The New Year





Jania as a Weather Reporter, The Thunder, The Lightening, followed by intermittent showers giving a way to bright sunshine and cool temperature. Have a nice day at the beach!




Enjoying ride on the Duck




A Girl Peacock




Portrait of Grandpa and Grandma who never hold hands together, hence the distance!




Self portrait- I love my Grandparents and Mama Papa




Flower Garden! Full of Dandelion Flowers.





Grandpa is shown to be leading the family.




Grandpa, baldy and very few hair!




Me, my home and lots of my toys!





Snow Man




Mr Butterfly





The Pumpkin





Jania, the surgeon with a 'Wink'

No comments: