Thursday, April 9, 2015

My Favorite LVN Norma

I went to Kaiser Peanente facility to get my routine Blood Pressure checked up.

What a luck to have met LVN Norma who was slotted to check on me. She was very pleasant and made me extremely comfortable by talking nice things to me.

LVN Norma Cruz

As I told her that I had  feeling today because I had lot of anxiety at that moment. LVN Norma started pouring some sweet stories to keep me involved in kiddy talks. This resulted in awesome results with my BP getting low by 10 points. That was awesome. My treatment started even before any enhancement of drugs.

As the blood pressure was still on the higher side, Norma all the way went to report to my personal Doctor to report th change in my BP.

I was so much thrilled by the treatment given to me by such a hilarious, supportive and expert staff like this LVN. May God bless Norma to continue to work with the same zeal and compassion which is rare in this world today.   





No comments: