Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Dr Mantar Singh- My Dad’s Mate

Dr Mantar Singh uncle was born on the same day as my Dad Sardar Vasdev Singh in same Mohalla Aghapura. He was also his class mate. 



In fact my Dad will go all the way to Faridkot for his denture works. And he will return in 3-4 days after fully satisfied with his denture. Besides getting free treatment, he was majestically hosted at his place.

My Dad will keep on heaping his and his family praises for many months/years to come.

He will call him as his ‘Jamaitee’, he was one of his cousin sisters son though.

I only met him once or twice in life, last time he did ‘Asa Ki Var’ along with his other family members in Jangpura Gurdwara Where S Sardar Singh was the Secretary. 

What a noble family they belonged to. We miss them and they will always be in our prayers. Waheguru Ji may keep their souls close to Him.



No comments: