Sunday, February 15, 2015

Air Canada Poster on US

Air Canada poster. Ad was run after every 15 minutes for months. All friends/relatives in Canada were excited. When Mrs RB Sharma (Indra Sharma) came to visit us in 1994), she is also a witness when I was selected randomly by a photographer who was a spotter and took couple of films of me. So I was Big B for a few minutes. Enjoy:






This is the pic by Indra Sharma when we to her To Marina Beach in San Francisco, when this Spotter photographer spontaneously snapped tens of my shots by using film after film.
The spotter told me that a renounced Director in Hollywood wanted to make Video Ad for his renounced client Air Canada. Four to Five spotters were asked to go to public places at various places like New York, Miami, Chicago etc to pick some normal/ordinary people of ethnicity for participation in the Ad.
I questioned the photographer how much I will be paid for participation. The answer was unbelievable - a handsome payment of $500 each person. 
This shocked Mrs Indra Sharma, how I had turned into a businessman so quickly from a typical bureaucrat.
 Finally I was selected and hooked my brother in law Baggi and his family WH also made $ 500 each.


No comments: