Monday, March 6, 2023

My Favorite Two In One Record Player

Nihal buys Record player and Punjabi records.







Pics Courtesy: Jasleen/Nihal


You may recall I had also Asa Di Var by Bh Samund Singh Ji. I bought a  JMV two in one Radio and record LP player and a few SP and EP records in 1970 when I constructed first face of A-21.


It was similar Model 

I reluctantly and with heavy heart garbaged the entire stuff when the house was demolished in 2010 to errect the current structure.
There were no takers at the that time and I wish Nihal would have been there to carry forward my legacy of interest in music listening inherited from my Mom. Shiv is, however, phenomenally engrossed in singing only from the time when he was barely 2-3 years of age and he aggressively possessed the Harmonium left over by my Mom.

No comments: