Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Education & Meditation


This is a wonderful event! Shivpreet must have created a beautiful atmosphere with their enchanting Gurbani singing and meditation talk. It's great to see organizations like Sikhlens inviting talented individuals to share their art and wisdom with the community. LA must have been a great setting for such a gathering.



A heartfelt thank you to everyone who joined us at the Sikhlens Vaisakhi Program!

We hope you enjoyed Shivpreet Singh's enchanting performance as much as we did! & Your support made this night a memorable celebration of Vaisakhi, love, and unity.

Stay connected with Sikhlens for more exciting events and programs! 








Dr Jasbir S Kang was another speaker.


Shivpreet’s Meditation and Talk

*Meditation vs Education* 

My education transformed me superficially, made me civilized,
My meditation transformed me deeply, made me realized.

My education gave me gold medals,
My meditation gave me golden moments.

My education gave me job eligibility,
My meditation gave me life flexibility.

My education fostered appreciation,
My meditation fostered introspection.

My education made me a good tax-payer,
My meditation answered my prayers.

My education sharpened my intelligence,
My meditation deepened my awareness.

My education stimulated my passion,
My meditation motivated my compassion.

My education made my job fruitful,
My meditation made my life grateful.

My education provoked competitiveness,
My meditation invoked inclusiveness.

My education inflated my ego,
My meditation allowed to me let go.

My education coloured my mind,
My meditation purified my mind.

My education pushed me outward,
My meditation pulled me inward.

My education made me who I am,
My meditation showed me who am I.

*Educate to Meditate!*







No comments: