Friday, March 8, 2024

Shivs fellow traveler in 2016


Shiv had a fun conversation with my fellow passenger on my way to Vegas. I thought he wanted to learn about Sikhism. Asked me a lot of questions. In the end I learned that he wanted to make me an Evangelist. Oh well. I feel wanted.

On a flight from Las Angeles to Las Vegas during a business trip

Shiv’s fellow passenger's initial interest in Sikhism took a surprising turn toward wanting you to become an Evangelist. It's always interesting when conversations take unexpected paths, and tables turned.

 The shift in conversation highlighted the unpredictability of interactions and the diverse perspectives people bring to discussions. It's a reminder that communication can often take surprising turns, leading to unexpected and sometimes amusing outcomes.



No comments: