Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday An Ice-cream Day



I decided to take Gobind and Jania for enjoying the Icecream on a Tuesday. Baskin Robbins have a special deal for kids on as the Kid's scoop is for $1.49 against $1.99 for a regular scoop on every Tuesday. I have two intentions, one to teach them how to spend money judiciously and second to save my pocket in the process.



We also decided to take Jania's friend Neha whom I had promised for a Ice-cream treat along with Jania. I thought it will be fun if Neha's older sister Rishika also joins. 

But these guys hardly can accumodate into each other's Schedule. So Nth time, we had to cancel the Joint trip and proceed alone for the treat followed by Kumon/Music Classes. 



Finally dejected, we left alone as Neha and Rishika had to attend some different activities exactly at the same time.

G&J are trying to firm up their minds for their orders.

Jania gets her double Scoop order for Vanila only.

In comes the turn of Gobind, he had warned me to go for three Scoops unless  I refuse to pay for three at the last moment. So he went for three following Scoops with melted fudge on top:




So Gobind got melted Chocolate Fudge on his cup.



Today, they gladly offered me one spoon each as my mandotry share of whatever they eat. Gobind warned me against the sugary contents. I could easily assume that they had enjoyed the Icecream to their satisfaction.

Freshly Energised G&J give me a boxing pose.

My aim to save money on a Deal day did not work though. I rather ended up paying more. But it was fun as always.

No comments: