Monday, October 27, 2014

Gobind surprises us with Straight As in First Quarter

After seeing his outstanding performance I got overwhelmed and emptied my Wallet to Gobind and asked him to keep the money safe.

In the evening, I was baby sitting Gobind and Jania and they were longing for dinner. Jania came with a suggestion that since I was not knowing cooking should go for dinner outside. The clever kids made an alibi. I resorted back to tell them  I had no money left in my Wallet, let's go and warm up the left over foods. To this Jania immediately reacted that I can use any of my Credit cards for payment in the restaurant.

I was left answer less and had no option but to take them to 'Taco Bell' where they ordered on their own and enjoyed their food while long 'I do not  know what' discussions.

Gobind continues to score Straight As

No comments: