Wednesday, October 12, 2016

When My Friend Manmohan Sachdeva & Neelam Visited Us In 1996

Manmohan was one of the first office buddy in Central Electricity Authority where we spent most of our time in the office just glued together. The end of Vietnam war and inspired by another colleague Dharam Vir Khanna inspired Manmohan to revive his already approved Petition for migration to USA. He his wife Neelam along with their two kids Babloo and Ruchi migrated to USA in June 1979 and settled in Columbus Ohio since then. I migrated USA in Feb 1991 and joined my in-laws in San Jose, California.

Manmohan and Neelam tied their wedding knot exactly one month after me and Dari were married. So we had a tremendous jolly time between the families.
Manmohan decided to unite with me and brought his wife to San Jose in 1996














No comments: