Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Gobind Wants To Grow As A Good Man





Gobind successfully graduated with flying Colors from freshman class by scoring Sraight As.
He seems to be growing fast and facing the nuacences of the life period very well.

I suddenly ask him a deliberate question, "Why are you educating yourself, Gobind?" In his usual manner he replies that he would study hard to do a job and earn my living hood. My question had a supplementary like in the Indian Parliament.

I ask him further what he will do after his livelihood. To which Gobind promptly reacts and says that he would like to become a good man and a good human being.

His answer flattened me and I felt my personal efforts of educating him were complete and I am sure he will grow up to be a matured and bubbly young man ready to serve humanity.

In a way I have successfully passed the test for developing the grand kids under tough circumstances. I continue to pray for them to remain focused and achieve their respective goals.


No comments: