Sunday, June 10, 2018

Remember Dada - A stern Reminder by Geet

Today Shilpy is going to India on her usual  Annual vacation for about three week to spend with her parents, sister and their family.

Gobind is not able to join them as he has a summer School Classes.

Shiv and me went to drop the trio at the San Jose International Airport in the very early morning.

We packed all the suitcase in a big trolley and I  helped that luggage loaded trolley to go through the sliding doors at the entrance. 

Geet comes running after me shouting again and again, "Remember Dada, you are not going to India".

We all started laughing because poor little girl had thought by simply entering the sliding gate I would reach India. 

And I was not supposed to do so. Such a little girl knows that old men do mistakes and the young ones guide them not to do so.

No comments: