Sunday, October 25, 2020

Harish Khanna innovative As A Kid

On this day, I have to tell a story:




Your when your Dad was in high school also studied Science as one of the compulsory subjects.

My mom, was a year younger to him, narrated me this story with a family pride.

Having learnt in perhaps Physics, your Dad made a pan (Karhahi) of paper and filled up oil in it. He then put it on Chullah. And when the oil was heated enough he demonstrated to fry Pakoras. It was a magic as she termed it. And the family enjoyed it.

Such an intelligent was her nephew Harish and  she challenged us to be innovative and bright like him.

I can understand a bit when we can make popcorns in paper bags. Why not Pakoras!


I hope you will enjoy it and do inform this true story to your siblings.


Can you counter check from your uncle about the incident if he remembers?


No comments: