Wednesday, August 3, 2022

When we ventured to buy an Urban farm land


Sandeep with me on Harry’s Wedding


Sandeep followed by his wife Harveen guiding the tour of prime farm land. The deal was secured by Sanderp contacts as he initiated taking interest in Real Estate besides his medical practice as a qualified doctor. I also invested in this lot and he was finally able to dispose off with good profits to all of us. 

Sandeep continues to indulge in real estate full time after moving to Canada.

Sandeep presently is a successful businessman in property development dealings.

I shared this farm house with my nephews Jagdeep and Sandeep right on being newly built KMP expressway near Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary. As I visited the farmhouse inundated by rain water, I was able to magnificent Peacock in different moods.



Sandeep and Harveen


On our way to Farm house



Farms inundated with water 


Sundeep got this gate and boundary done to secure the farms from illegal grabbing. 








My favorite Peacock found sitting on an Electric Pole.






May be the Peacock turns arround to peep at me - a friendly gesture. 
The Pecock sighting made our day!



My sister’s Banglow 1888 Sector 4 Gurgaon

No comments: