Monday, October 14, 2024

Legacy of My Life well Lived



A man immerced in Nature.


At 80, I wish to be remembered for qualities that reflect the core of my being: honesty, integrity, spiritual depth, and clarity of mind. These attributes define a life I’ve lived with purpose, where I’ve spoken and acted upon truth without compromise, and integrity has been the foundation of every decision and relationship. 



Meditation and Sri Guru Granth Sahib studies make me tranquil my mind and soul.


My spiritual journey reflects a lifelong pursuit of understanding, peace, and connection with something greater. 



On Costruction site of Desilting tank at Trishuli Hydel Project, Nepal.


A clear mind has allowed me to approach challenges with wisdom in retelling family history. I hope my legacy will be one of sincerity and unwavering principles, serving as an example for those who come after me.

No comments: