Saturday, October 27, 2018

Memorable visit to Melbourne 2018

Mobile Information Center City Of Melbourne being operated voluntarily by this blessed lady and her friend who guided us as to how to reach Royal Victorian Botanical Garden.





I like the Collin St/Degraves St (as my other son Jasprit corrects me) like Karol Bagh and above all tram and train services. People are friendly and beautiful to talk and deal.
Even in my own community, when I got delayed in eating Langar and Big Kirtan, there were more than two people to drop me at the station with proper guidance even at this late hour.
I met two patrolling people who called taxi for me from her phone as my phone refused to get WiFi although I had paid to get one.
Even a Uber driver from Ethiopia went to get water stock for me at his own tab.
 I am flabbergasted by their friendly behavior.

























No comments: