Friday, May 15, 2015

Sikhnet Around The World

Guruka Singh of Sikhnet has been my friend for many years now. On my road trip to Dallas, I made a point to visit Espanola, New Mexico and met him as well as his Sikhnet Team, One day he called me to have my interview on Skype. I know he being an American will be approaching me to talk 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled time of the interview. But he was even ahead of even that target. He gave me a ping 30 minutes earlier. I set up myself on the chair hurriedly forgetting to tuck in my turban from behind. i hope you would excuse me for that.

Gurdwara Sahib at Espanola, New Mexico

The Video made by Sikhnet team has been very popular through out the world in the two years when it was published and has been viewed by 4800 persons since then,.




No comments: