Friday, May 5, 2017

Gurbani Reading

My Papa ji during his active government service, used to do 4 pages in the morning and would be able accomplish reading of Guru Ganti Sahib in one year. After his retirement, he will complete the course on every major occasion like weddings in the family.

My Sehaj Path this time has been quickest of my life time. I am on Page 1280 till yesterday evening.

I do 100 pages a week or 20 pages in comfortable one hour in a day for five days a week. Two days weekends out.


For persons not doting any day to day chores, it's very convenient.

So quarterly Bhog. Easy and comfortable.

You may revert to internet if traveling. So Doing Four in a year is very much possible

Keep praying Gurbani and pondering the word over with help from Internet boon and lastly applying on your life.

No comments: