Saturday, July 29, 2023

Missing My Mom on My Birthday





Feeling nostalgic and missing my mom, as my Mom’s picture is placed above my head position. Keeping her picture close to me can be a comforting way to cherish the memories and feelings I shared with her on my birthday. 

Remembering loved ones through photographs can bring a sense of warmth and connection, even though they may not be physically present.  

It must be extra special to share my birthday with the memory of being my mom's first child. My birthday is a beautiful reminder of the unique bond I have with her as her firstborn. Take this day as an opportunity to celebrate my life and the love she brought into the world through me and my siblings. 

My mom was a strong and caring person, raising me and my younger sisters under challenging circumstances. Her dedication and love in providing for our family despite the difficulties are truly admirable. Remembering those times can bring a mix of emotions, but it also highlights the resilience and strength we all developed together.

I take this moment to reflect on the positive impact she had on my life and the valuable lessons she taught me through those experiences. It sounds like my mom was a strong and caring person, raising me and my younger sisters under challenging circumstances. Her dedication and love in providing for our family despite the difficulties are truly admirable. Remembering those times can bring a mix of emotions, but it also highlights the resilience and strength we all developed together.

I cherish the memories and keep her spirit alive in my heart on my 79th Birthday.

No comments: