Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Spiritual discussions on meditation


In response to video sent by Amritpal Veer ji on his discourse with a spiritual soul:




I listened to him. Good!

There are many paths leading to reach that almighty light. 
I follow strictly my own and keep sticking to it lest it may force me to change the path and confuse me. 
As I follow Sikhi path etched by Guru Nanak and continue to dissuade any thing else. It is also true other paths are equally righteous. 
I also know I am sitting at a lone corner of a shore without going deep into the waves.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. However It's wonderful that I have found tranquility and stability in my own way throughout my 80 years of life. Remember, each person's spiritual journey is unique, and it's important to respect and acknowledge the righteousness of other paths as well. 
Certainly I am stable in my own way being ‘Sehaj’ - neither very good nor very bad. 




I hope I answered you because discussions could prolong to infinity.
Wishing you continued peace and love

No comments: