Wednesday, July 29, 2026

A Blessed 82-Year Journey

A Blessed 82-Year Journey

Always in high-spirits and contented.


Today, I feel truly blessed to have completed 82 years of a fulfilling and rewarding life. As I look back, my heart is filled with gratitude.

Enjoying together


My greatest blessing has been my life partner, Harvinder, who has stood beside me like a rock for the past 54 years. Though younger than me, I have always looked to her for support, advice, and strength. She has done far more than simply stand by me. She has been an equal partner in every chapter of my life, from my government service to one business after another, and now in our philanthropic endeavors. Whatever I have been able to achieve bears her silent yet invaluable contribution.

Shiv and Shilpy


I am equally grateful for my son, Shivpreet Singh, a brilliant, compassionate, and deeply spiritual soul. Shiv has worked hard to excel as a Biotechnology professional, a Spiritual music-artist and a Philanthropist.

Throughout his life, he has listened to me with respect and remained close to our family. I do not claim credit for his remarkable achievements, for they are the result of his own talent, dedication, and God’s grace. Yet I take quiet satisfaction in knowing that I may have played a small role in shaping his journey. Through professional successes, difficult setbacks, and meaningful contributions to society through the DhunAnand Foundation, he has continued to make us proud. He is wonderfully supported by his wife, Shilpy, who balances a demanding career as a software product manager while standing firmly beside him in every

Gobind

Jania 

Geet

Our three grandchildren Gobind, Jania, and Geet are each working hard to pursue their dreams. Watching them grow into capable, thoughtful, and compassionate young individuals has been one of the greatest joys of my life. I pray that they continue to flourish and make meaningful contributions to the world.

Above all, I thank Waheguru ji for giving me the desire and opportunity to serve others through philanthropy and community work. I also feel fortunate that, even at this age, I am able to remain active, attend to my daily responsibilities, and enjoy the love and companionship of my family.

On this special day, I bow my head in gratitude to the Almighty for blessing me with a beautiful life, a loving family, and the privilege of witnessing their happiness and progress. I pray that I may continue to live with good health, purpose, humility, and gratitude, always striving for the welfare of others.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.


No comments: