Sunday, July 5, 2026

‘Birth of a son to Bhagat Gobind’ SGGS



Today, our dear Bhai Sahib in Tri Vslley Gurdwara Sahib sang the beautiful shabad “Jammya Poot Bhagat Gobind Ka.” As I listened, a joyful thought crossed my mind, it almost felt as if our own Gobind had been blessed with a child.

One day, by Waheguru’s grace, Gobind too will marry and be blessed with children, whether a son or a daughter. At that happy moment, I have one heartfelt wish for my family. I hope this very shabad, “Jammya Poot Bhagat Gobind Ka,” is sung in celebration.

To me, the words carry a special meaning. Our Gobind is the great-grandson of Bhagat Vasdev Singh, making this a beautiful full circle across generations. It would be a touching tribute to our family’s heritage and values.

Whether I am present on that day or have departed from this world, I want my family to know this is one of my deepest wishes. May this sacred shabad be recited to welcome the next generation, invoking Waheguru’s blessings upon the child and upon our entire family for generations to come.



No comments: