Friday, February 11, 2022

Bank Fraud on Me on Feb 9, 2022

A fraudulent person by the name of Jai Rodger called me girl USA number 619-505-9979 to help me clean my computer so that his bank deposits are secured.he involved me in sweet and flowery talks being one from New Delhi India. He told me that he was from Microsoft and posted in San Diego.
He talked to me for more than 2-3 hrs. During the talks tried to get all my personal information of Bank details and asked me download an App ‘Anydesk’and I accepted his request and now he was mirroring on what I was doing and thus had access to all my banks information in USA/India
He also wanted me go to My bank and transfer 50000 to the instructions he would text me later. Here I got doubt and requested my son to intervene. To him he said only helping to clean up and reverse the money once the computer was cleaned up.
My son asked him immediately why he was stealing the money from his Dad. He remained unruffled and even suggested to help him too. My son called him next day and he confessed he and his gang of 3-4 just missed to fraudulently take away his Dads money. He also told that no body could catch him or his gang. I also presume these guys are operating from Delhi or any other place in India
His phone number above 619-505-9979 is still active.
I request these culprits are looting old persons like me(77yrs) and make them suffer. 
Please take action so that no body a helpless old man suffers further and culprits are brought to book and put behind jail and justice is served on me.












No comments: