Monday, February 14, 2022

Geet Valentine Day Card 2022

Geet continues to spread Happiness with Love on every Valentine Day.







This year again she picked a beautiful graphic and printed many copies after reloading the required paper in our printer. She intends to give as Valentine Cards for her School friends.
Geet put instruction on the back side of the card and placed it on my side of night lamp stand.

Similar card with instructions were placed on her Gama night stand table







She also came to wish me in the morning when I was in the bath room. She very very gently gave a knock at the door. I knew it was Geet only. After wishing me SSAkal, she also wished me a’Happy Valentine Day’

I am now directed to spread love. First and foremost in the list of spreading love is towards our Littlest, Sweetest and Bestest in the World - Geet.





Love you so much Geet for teaching me a pre-eminent,   actionable and costs-me-nothing lesson in this world!

No comments: