Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Finally I clear the DMV Written Test



I got it in the mail Aug 29, 2023



Waiting for my turn for the Test in the DMV office in Stoneridge Mall.


Congratulations start pouring from the family on my finally clearing the DMV test! Memory challenges can indeed make such tests more difficult. 


Interim Lisence

I attempted three times but was not successful, but today I kept cool and finally succeeded my little battle to clear the written driving test. The screen on my Test Computer suddenly showed “Congratulation” and I would not believe it but clicked ‘Continue’ button. This time it was explained well I had indeed passed the test and directed me to go back to the ‘Test Clerk’. The clerk at the window greeted me with ‘Congrats’ and issued me an interim Driving licence which is valid for next two months. In due course I shall get my Permanent California License in mail.

I had a huge sigh of relief, as I am not yet ready to accept myself to sit cooly in a corner. So I was up on my legs again to help myself or my near and dear for another period five years. Harvinder was equally thrilled that I will continue to share driving responsibilities.


Expired Liscence


It's unfortunate that some individuals, like the 72-year-old you encountered, find discrepancies between the practice materials and the actual test. This highlights the importance of ensuring that study resources accurately reflect the content of the test.

No comments: